Duration: 13 Days
Category: Wildlife Safaris
Destinations: Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi, Udzungwa and Ruaha National Park
- Many wildlife animal such as elephant, buffalo and lion in Selous
- Rufiji River in Selous
- Elephants, zebras, impala, eland, kudu, black antelope, baboons, wildebeests and buffaloes in Mikumi National Park
- The Iringa red colobus and Sanje crested mangabey are only found in the Udzungwa Mountains National Park
- East African cheetah and lion, African leopard and wild dog, spotted hyena, giraffe, hippopotamus, African buffalo, and sable antelope in Ruaha National Park
Tour Guides Language:
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- For other languages please send a special request prior to your safari -additional fee may apply.
Start in: Dar es Salaam
End in: Dar es Salaam
Recommended Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with UV radiation filtering etc.
- This is a safari program covering some of Southern Circuit Destination whereby you will need armed ranger for any walking safari in these destination