NOTE: Please include your itinerary adjustment preference during price quote request
Duration: 10 Days
Category: Wildlife Safaris
Destinations: Mkomazi Game Reserve, Amani Nature Reserve, Tanga, Saadani, Wami River and Madete Marine Reserve
- African wild dog, Black rhinoceros, Lion, Common eland, Hartebeest, Grant’s Zebra and African Elephant in Mkomazi Game Reserve
- Including mites, spiders, fresh water crabs, dragonflies, beetles, butterflies, millipedes and mollusks in Amani Nature Reserve
- Old colonial town of Tanga, and the Amboni Caves in Tanga
- Wildlife in Saadani includes four of the Big Five, namely lions, African bush elephants, Cape buffaloes and leopards
- Hippo, crocodile and a myriad of exotic birds in Wami River
Tour Guides Language:
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- For other languages please send a special request prior to your safari -additional fee may apply.
Start in: Moshi
End in: Dar es Salaam
Recommended Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with UV radiation filtering etc.
- This is a safari program covering some of Northern and Eastern Circuit Destinations whereby you will need armed ranger for any walking safari in these destination