Web Admin | Nov 15, 2018 | 0
Tanzania Kenya Safari 12 Days
Watch the Great Wildebeest Migration on this Kenya and Tanzania safari program. Visit the Masai Mara, Serengeti, Lake Manyara and the the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania and then head back to Amboseli National Park in Kenya.
Day 1: Arrival to Nairobi, Kenya
- On arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to your booked hotel for the overnight stay.
- The tour consultant/guide will provide you with the whole safari briefing and plan
Day 2: Game Drive in in Lake Nakuru National Park, Kenya
- After breakfast check-out of the hotel and depart on a morning drive to Lake Nakuru National Park arriving in time for lunch and an afternoon game drive.
- The Lake Nakuru National Park is world famous for Flamingos which are resident here. Other birds some of which are migratory will also be found here in addition to other wildlife which include the endangered Black Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo and Lion.
Days 3 – 4: Game Drive in in Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya
- Drive to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at the lodge and an afternoon game drive in the park. On day four of your Kenya safari vacation package, you will set out on a morning and afternoon game drive.
- The Masai Mara is famous for its Black-maned Lion and is a vast area of rolling acacia and shrub studded grassland, rivers, forests, hill and escarpments – magnificent scenery, patch works of emeralds and ambers stretching as far as the eye can see – where a constant pageant of wildlife endlessly unfold.
Day 5: Game Drive in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Travel with a picnic lunch for a long drive from Masai Mara crossing the country towards the Kenya and Tanzania border of Isebania and Serari where you will clear customs and immigration procedures and proceed to Tanzania entering Serengeti National Park via Ndabaka.
- The park’s name, Serengeti, means ‘endless plains’ and is derived from the Masai language. The park lies in a high plateau between the Ngorongoro highlands and the Kenya and Tanzania border, if time permits you will go on an en-route game drive.
Day 6: Game Drive in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Today you enjoy your Tanzania safari in Serengeti National Park, The largest National Park in Tanzania, about 14, 763 sq kms. Summed up as one of the most unique areas in the world.
- The Serengeti contains the largest remaining concentrations of plains game in Africa, on a scale, which has no parallel anywhere in the world. The abundance of herbivores include Wildebeest, Zebra, Gazelle, Topi, Buffalo, and Hartebeest, to name but a few.
- Serengeti is also famous for predators e.g. Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Hyena and contains a wide variety of birdlife, estimated at more than 500 species.
Day 7: Game Drive in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Enjoy another day game drive in Serengeti National Park with picnic lunch. Your safari guide will explore various areas Moro Kopjes and Gol Kopjes.
- The extensive grasslands are interspersed with Kopjes rocky outcrops like islands in the flat plain, each with their own wildlife communities. Discover the Seronera Rivers flow through the park, providing habitats for a variety of birds, mammals and reptiles.
- In the afternoon we will proceed to Nabi Hill date where you will enjoy your memorable picnic lunch, after which you will proceed to Malanja depression entering Ngorongoro Conservation Area, via Olduvai Gorge, with clouds rolling over the rim like a misty waterfall.
- The setting is dreamy. Your unique deluxe safari lodge fits into the contours of the Ngorongoro Crater rim, and is built of volcanic rock. It offers a spectacular view of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, yet it is virtually invisible when you are down on the crater floor, as you will discover the next day on your game drive.
Day 8: Game Drive in Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
- Today after breakfast prepare yourself for Africa’s Eden. The Ngorongoro Crater which is famous for its Big Five and home to rare Black Rhino and has its own Soda Lake.
- The concentration of animals means that you are likely to see several African wildlife species in a short period of time.
- You descend 2,200 feet for a thrilling day among Africa’s animals, before returning to your lodge for dinner and overnight safari accommodation.
Day 9: Game Drive in Lake Manyara National Park, Tanzania
- After breakfast, it is off to Lake Manyara National Park which is one of the finest parks in Tanzania.
- You will enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive followed by a choice of picnic lunch at your lodge.
- Depart towards the village of Mto wa Mbu and Great Rift Valley, then proceed to your unique safari lodge which offers a spectacular view of the Lake Manyara National Park, for dinner and overnight.
Day 10: Amboseli National Park in Kenya Via Arusha, Tanzania
- In the morning proceed with a picnic lunch to Arusha, which is a centre point of Cape to Cairo, then proceed to Amboseli National Park, crossing the Tanzania and Kenya boarder of Namanga Manyara where you will clear customs and immigrations and proceed to Kenya.
- Entering Amboseli National Park, if time permits, you will have an en-route game drive in the afternoon. Proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 11: Game Drive in Amboseli National Park
- Amboseli is famous for its vast herds of Elephants and stunning views of Kilimanjaro on clear days. Be sure to have your camera ready when going on a morning and afternoon game drive.
Day 12: Nairobi, Kenya
- If time permits another morning game drive until midday when you will have lunch at your lodge and say farewell to Africa. Proceed to Nairobi and you will be dropped off at the airport for your outbound flight.